Thursday, February 03, 2005

Fascinating

Every once in a while, my pranks don't go as planned. I had been scoping out Jerk's activities for a while and I decided to rig the evacuator in the deck 6 restroom. So I'm sitting in one of the stalls and I hear the door open and close, then someone sits down in the stall next to me. I hear the hum of the evacuator and I realize the fun is about to begin.

I had rigged it, of course, to put in instead of taking out. Next thing I know, I hear a grunt and strained voice say "fascinating." Uh oh, what is Spock doing here? I start to panic a little, but at least he doesn't have a bad temper. There's a few more "Ugh! Most... curious... Urrrrgggghh.. most... ill..logical... uh.. uh.. fas..cin..na..ting." He finally managed to switch stalls. I kept perfectly quiet until he finally left, then I fixed the evacuator back and decided never to do this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home