Friday, March 25, 2005

A dream or a nightmare?

So today I bump into Crewman Jacow today, and I say to her "So, how's Captain Kirk doing?"

And she's all "How would I know?"

So I say "Well, you seemed pretty friendly with him in the aft supply room on deck 12."

She just stares at me with her mouth open. "I didn't tell anyone about that dream, how do you know about it?"

What is she talking about? Dream? I saw it with my own two eyes. It was the same day... as... that time drill! As Spock would say, "fascinating!" So now I'm like "Uh oh, how do I get out of this" so I say "Uhh.. I'm really sorry. I just got out of psych and they were doing some research on brain patterns. I guess they let me out before the drugs had completely worn off."

She nods and walks off, but she keeps looking back at me.. then staring off into space.. then looking back at me. She seems pretty freaked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home