Sunday, May 15, 2005

Awesome Shore Leave

Man, this has got to be the best shore leave of my entire career!

We went to this planet where you pretty much just think of what you want and you get it! About 3 days into my "Girls of the Galaxy" spree, I decided I needed some other kind of physical activity. Next thing I know, there my very own Captain Jerk to beat the crap out of. I chase him all over the place, kicking his lard butt every way you can imagine.

The best part, though, is that one time I hid on this rock and jumped down on him from behind, slugging him in the head with a tree branch on the way down. He's rolling around on the ground, holding his head and groaning. Then he starts muttering something about "Damn you, Finnegan" and I realize, this ain't the dummy I was chasing. It's the real thing! I run off before he catches sight of me. This is SO AWESOME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home